Caring for Your Polish
- Store sitting upright in a cool dry place
- Keep away from flame
- Keep away from children
- If polish happens to settle, a quick shake should fix this
- Polish heavy with glitter-some glittermay stick to the bottle over time. If this causes any problems you can use a paperclip to push it off the sides. Then just give it a little shake to mix it up.
- If polish happens to get a little thick over time. It can be thinned with a few drops of nail polish thinner. Do not use acetone or nail polish remover.
- Glitter polish needs a top coat to reach full potential.